The Villa Extramuros was built in Arraiolos, a small city north of Evora, the Capital of Alentejo, the largest province of Portugal well known for its unspoiled beautiful nature, historical treasures and quiet lifestyle (not forgetting a rich gastronomy).
We fell in love with this region and wanted to share our passion with visitors. We welcome you in a very contemporary villa, decorated with furniture and art from the 1950’s until today, and with a parisian twist.
To say it in one word, Villa Extramuros wishes to bring you off the trodden paths.
The Villa is opened all year long.
Spaces opened to the guests :
- The eating-room, where you also can rest and read during the rest of the day
- The living-room with its fireplace
- The patio with its orange trees and basin
- 2 terraces (eating-room & living-room) with nice views on the country
- The lobby with a souvenir and information desk
- The swimming-pool and its deck
- The gardens, olive fields and meadows
Visit www.villaextramuros.com for more info.